WHAT WE DO
Extra Space Storage
The NPD Group
San Mateo Public Library
Launch the OnStation brand and their new e-Advantage solution to the overly saturated automotive dealer market, while create awareness and interest around OnStation at the massive annual dealer trade show (NADA).
What We Did
- Conducted a rigorous qualitative and quantitative research program to better understand the automotive industries' needs and expectations
- Developed a new positioning and communications platform to relaunch OnStation's new e-Advantage solution to the dealer market
- Created ongoing marketing communications to help strengthen and build OnStation's position as a pioneer and leader in customer retention and satisfaction solutions
- Developed a compelling trade show presence at the 2005 NADA Convention through booth design, presentation, collateral materials, special events, targeted email and direct marketing, print advertising, and public relations
- Conducted post-show follow up with all sales leads, media and analysts
OnStation exceeded their lead/sales goals by 75% at the 2005 National Automobile Dealers Association and is now recognized as a leader in customer retention and satisfaction solutions.
Loyola Marymount University
San José State University