graphic designer/art director
THUNDER FACTORY is looking for a graphic designer/art director with 5-7 years of experience to join its creative department. This position requires extensive branded consumer product experience, as well as a broad range of high-tech, B2B work.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to design clear, business-focused marketing materials that deliver results. Interactive/direct agency experience a plus. You'll work on everything from corporate identity development, online and offline advertising, to websites, brochures, marketing collateral and just about anything else you can think of.
At THUNDER FACTORY, we offer a very competitive salary with frequent reviews, full benefits, 401(k) plan available immediately upon employment, stock options and strong growth opportunities. THUNDER FACTORY prides itself on providing a very positive and collaborative work environment. Everything we do is driven by our core values: Quality, Integrity, Teamwork, Results, Passion, and Clients First.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Design and production capabilities for a wide variety of media
- Works with copywriters, Creative Director and senior account team to concept and develop campaigns
If you meet these qualifications and are seeking a work environment that is fast-paced and energetic, please email a cover letter and résumé to [email protected].
- Requires 5-7 years experience in an advertising, direct or design firm environment
- Proficiency in both print and onlineHTML and Internet savvy a must
- Hands-on experience in Quark, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, DreamWeaver
- Familiarity with print production, photo resources and art buying
Return to the Job Openings